Thursday, October 13, 2022

Saturday Sparks Link Party 535

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 535! 

 Starting off today's party with some unexpected Halloween yard decor!

Rusty Old Model A Pickup in Fall

I was enjoying the foliage around our property the other day and came across this.

Darling hubby created this creepy rusted metal mask some years ago and likes to surprise me by tucking it here and there.

I never know where it will show up!

I must admit that it makes a perfectly spooky scene seated in the old Model A Pickup.

Just don't tell him that I said so. 😊

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

~ Jim Carrey

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 534.




Simple Egg Fried Rice at Homemade on a Weeknight

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Reflections Journaling Prompts at this weeks party! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Maria! Love all your creative prompts for fall. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Your commentary quote after your husband's placement of the pumpkin head....🤣🎃.
    Thanks so much for sharing great ideas. Justine's cauliflower/slime dip is party perfect. It'd go great on my table 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! Jim Carrey's quote really hits home with me. 😁 Wishing you a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Suzanne, that is a creepy scene, but it makes me laugh. Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you a beautiful autumn weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Pam! DH thinks it's so funny when I stumble across his weird little mask. 🤨 It's supposed to be a bright sun filled weekend here and I plan to take full advantage of that. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for including my fried rice recipe this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Estelle! Looks like a delicious recipe. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Omgosh! That rusty mask is perfect in the truck. Your hubby is a talented and funny guy. Thanks so much for the party and featuring my kitchen centerpieces. Have a wonderful week. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryJo! I'll pass it along to DH! Your differing versions of fall centerpieces all look great. Happy Fall ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Fun features! Thanks for hosting, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat! Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne! What a treat thank you for featuring my apple pear sangria! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Nicolle! Such a perfect fall drink. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. That is too funny Suzanne - gotta love a man with a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marie! DH can be a bit of a trickster from time to time and he keeps me on my toes! 😄 Wishing you a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top