Friday, December 16, 2022

2022 Woodland Themed Minimalist Christmas Tour

After some hemming and hawing, I have finally finished my Christmas decorating!

2022 Minimalist Christmas Tour at Pieced Pastimes

The completed look speaks to my nature loving side.

In the Woods Christmas Mantel at Pieced Pastimes

We have been seeing the deer a lot lately and have been enjoying every minute of their visits.

In the Woods Christmas Mantel at Pieced Pastimes

Once the first heavy snow covers our fields, they will most likely leave us and venture into the woods for a different food source. As a matter of fact, it is snowing now as I type.

In the Woods Christmas Mantel at Pieced Pastimes

I will miss them, so I tried to capture a bit of their spirit in my decor.

Minimalist Christmas Shelves at Pieced Pastimes

I was able to find everything I needed from a few boxes of treasures that I have collected over the years.

Christmas Tray at Pieced Pastimes

My old school, make-do mentality loved that!

Minimalist Christmas Shelves at Pieced Pastimes

In no time, my 'Woodland Themed' Christmas was finished.

Minimalist Christmas Vignette at Pieced Pastimes

The deer may be leaving us for a while, but their essence will live on and in the meantime, I will enjoy the memories of their visits and the anticipation of their spring arrival.

2022 Woodland Minimalist Christmas Tour at Pieced Pastimes

Wishing all of you the blessings of Christmas, now and throughout the year.
















Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I love this theme and your home is beautiful! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the natural elements.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexandra! Nature is hard to compete with, but I try to incorporate a bit of its beauty inside. Much appreciated ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top