Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 569

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 569! 

 Starting off today's party with a recent find!


I normally prefer nature to speak for itself,  but I do make an exception for a good wind chime.

Turn sound up for video below.


I came across this simple garden mobile the other day and gave it a tap.

I was instantly smitten by it.

The varying lengths of matte black pipe and string create the most intoxicating sound. 

DH upgraded the large sail to a more concave design to better capture the breeze.

We have windy days here more often than not and I can't help but smile each time I hear it chime.

"In a world where you can be anything, choose to be kind."

~ Nityah Prakash

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 568.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my foyer and kitchen decorating ideas! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Shelley! Love how you add 'just enough' to celebrate the season at hand. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wind chimes sound lovely, Suzanne. Thanks so much for hosting each week and for featuring my summer alfresco tables! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I always enjoy seeing all the different table settings you share. Just when I think I've seen the prettiest one yet, you surprise me with yet another. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Suzanne, I love the sound of your wind chimes! My landscape is very small, but I think I the soothing sound of a chimes similar to just enjoy while sitting on the patio or in my secret space. Thank you for always sharing a slice of your heaven each week, along with those of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! A wind chime would be a wonderful addition to your lovely space. Their melody seems to soothe the soul - at least, it does for me. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting! Hope you are enjoying the weekend! I totally agree, there is something about wind chimes, just hearing them chime always puts a smile on my face! Sim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to host, Sim. Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. THANK YOU, Suzanne, for sharing my Patriotic Painted Rocks this week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Beth. Such a fun way to show your patriotic spirit. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    my entries for this week: #29+30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to host, Slabs. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Wind chimes always catch my attention - they're so beautiful.

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Alexandra! There's something about them that seems to capture your heart. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. So very beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting and for sharing my project! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top