Saturday, July 8, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 572

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 572! 

 Starting off today's party with a smile maker!


I was watering my flowers the other day, when I first noticed her.

It seemed that she was studying me as much as I was her.

Those big beautiful eyes locked onto my camera as I snapped this picture. 

After a few minutes, I went back to watering, she went back to grazing and a smile carried me for the rest of the day.

"If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it."

~ Andy Rooney

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 571.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your photos of your window into the wild. Thanks so much for hosting, Suzanne and for featuring our Simple + Southern Sunday. Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! This picture turned out a bit grainy but I thought the subject matter made up for it. 😀 Happy to feature you this week. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!
    Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature this week and for hosting an all around fun Saturday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Pat! The national parks are such fabulous places to visit. You captured some wonderful views and wildlife. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. I even can't imagine the fun I would have to see animals like that in my area! I am a bit jealous ;) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Moois van mie! We consider ourselves blessed to live here and see all the wildlife that we do. Have a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. I love the glass garden art! I may need to try that to whittle down inventory someday. Until then, I have a friend who is a glass artist, and I bought a beautiful piece of hers to place in my July garden. Thanks for the party, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too, Rita! It's such a clever idea. Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. That is such an amazing pic. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat! It's always fun to see the deer. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. We live next to a large green space so it is such a treat to see deer and wild bunnies foraging :) thank you so much for hosting! Hugs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that we are both enjoying the awe of nature, Tanya! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting!

    I would love to invite you to share your post on my Tell It To Me Tuesday link party, and have the chance to be featured. You can find the most recent one at https://perfectlyimperfect-lwl.com/tell-it-to-me-tuesday-5-7-11-23-link-party/. I hope you to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top