Sunday, August 27, 2023

Roasted Veggie Bowl

It's been forever and a day since I posted a recipe, so I thought it was high time and what better dish to share than this 'Roasted Veggie Bowl'. This is my copycat version of a dish served at a local vegan restaurant. 

Start by oven roasting a large tray of assorted vegetables. On this day, I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, yellow peppers, brussel sprouts, sweet potato and onion. Chop the veggies into a large bowl and season with onion powder, fresh herbs (I used Rosemary, Sage, Chives and Basil) and a bit of olive oil. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until cooked through. Bake or airfry some tater tots until crispy. Place a serving of roasted veggies and tater tots into a bowl and drizzle with vegan ranch dressing.

This is a great dish for meal prepping. I usually roast enough veggies to make 4 meals and whip up a batch of vegan ranch dressing. I then have to just simply reheat the veggies and airfry a few tater tots and I'm good to go.



Linked up with the following lovely blogs - Grammy's Grid  | Create with Joy |  Shabby Art Boutique  |  The House on Silverado  |  A Stroll Thru Life | Ducks'n a Row | Sew Can Do

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! Pinning for latter. Thanks for the inspiration. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryJo! It is pretty delicious and is a great way to get your veggies in. Hope you like it ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As do I, Rita, as do I. 😋 Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Those veggies look delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, Pam! Roasting the vegetables really brings out the sweetness of them. Smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top