Friday, September 1, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 580

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 580! 

 Starting off today's party with some golden hour guests!


Yes, I am yet again sharing deer photos.

Please indulge me in this, my favorite pastime of late.

We see them most every day.

Some are regulars, others just passing through.

Fall is in the air which means winter is not far behind.

And just like that, the deer visits will dwindle down to sparse, if at all.

Knowing this, I am savoring the here and now.

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."

~ William Shakespeare

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 579.


DIY Fall Pumpkin Flag at Creatively Beth


Late Summer Porch and Front Garden at The Dedicated House


Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies at Walking on Sunshine Recipes




And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Roasted Veggie Bowl

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to host, Stephanie. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the party and the feature! Have a great weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your Front Garden, Kathryn and the graceful curve of your brick walkway leading up to your front porch adds such a lovely cottage feel to your home. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. I love your deer photos! My phone is full of them too. We live on the edge of the woods and have deer all the time too but this summer there seems to be a lot more. There's two moms and four babies that we see a couple of times a day and there was nine of them in the yard the other day so that was extra special. If I'm sitting outside they will come up really close, maybe 50 ft but they stomp their legs at me if I get up or open the door to go in or out. Thanks so much for hosting and sharing your photos
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! How wonderful that you too are blessed with so many deer visits. Glad to know that I am in good company, admiring the wildlife that surrounds us. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. I love seeing the deer. Thank you for hosting, Suzanne. Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I, Pam! They are such graceful creatures. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up to the party, Debbie. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. I've really been enjoying your pictures of the deer. They are such graceful creatures. Thanks for hosting the link party each week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynne! Once winter rolls in, they will all but disappear so I am enjoying them now, while I can. Happy End of Summer ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Welcome September! I'm still happily seeing hummingbirds & butterflies, and the annuals are still very much in bloom, but I welcome the cool mornings and chance to enjoy working in the garden again. Lately, it's bunnies in the garden, deer and our resident heron along the river, insofar as fauna in the neighborhood. Thank you for sharing your part of the world, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! August seemed to flash by in an instant this year and yes, welcome September. Enjoy your fauna while you are able. Our annuals are looking kind of tired, but that is normal for this time of year. I even see touches of yellows and reds sprinkled in the landscape, so fall is just around the corner. Have a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting Suzanne. Have an awesome weekend.

    I linked up this week with = 105+106. This is an invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Slabs! Enjoy these final days of summer ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting! My entry number is 112.
    How do you get your deer photos? Do the deer not move fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Debra! Most of my deer photos are taken while they are grazing in our fields, so they are still. If they are on the move, I will increase the shutter speed to freeze the motion. Hope this helps ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. A wonderful pic. Very beautiful. Congrats on #500 and thank you for hosting so many. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Patrick! It's always fun to capture our deer on film. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. Always LOVE seeing the photos of your deer, Suzanne! Thank you for featuring my Hello Pumpkin Garden Flag! Have a wonderful week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Beth! Glad to hear you enjoy my deer shares. Your flag turned out so cute. It's a perfect way to welcome Fall. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top