Friday, September 8, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 581

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 581! 

 Starting off today's party with our widened ridge view!


This is the area that DH recently cleared, re-graded, loamed, seeded and hayed.

I've been waiting for the grass to grow before sharing it.

The sky was hazy on this particular day but I think it adds an air of moodiness to the scene.

 I wanted to capture the green before it leaves us.

The landscape changes quickly this time of year and the coming fall foliage will create an entirely different view.

I will share the Autumn view in a future post.

"The landscape you grow up in speaks to you in a way that nowhere else does."

~ Molly Parker

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 580.




Grey Chalk Paint Dresser at A Ray of Sunlight


Autumn is My Favorite Color at Everyday Living


Easy Boho Mason Jar Vase DIY at It all Started with Paint


Easy Biscoff Pudding Recipe at Organized Island



Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my mason jar project with your amazing blog friends! You made my weekend! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share your post, Linda! You always come up with the cutest ideas for mason jars. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely view after all your hard work. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in every season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I will let DH know that you complimented all his hard work and yes, I am looking forward to seeing it change thru the seasons. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. I love your view! You live in a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Momfever! We have lived in New Hampshire all our lives, but the beauty of our state is not lost on us. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful new area and vista! Love your choice features also. I pinned that Biscoff dessert as a must try. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! I am really happy with how this area turned out. It adds a new perspective to the back of our property. Glad you enjoyed the features and yes, the Biscoff dessert looks yummy. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Always love your photos! A bright way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank-you! Always nice to hear you've brightened someone's day. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for weekly hosting and having us over. May you have a blessed weekend.
    I linked up this week with = 91+92. This is a friendly reminder and invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Slabs! Thanks for linking up and have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. What a spectacular view in that first picture!!! Amazing!!
    Thanks again for hosting this wonderful party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! I am enjoying our new expanded view. Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful and peaceful pic. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top