Friday, August 4, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 576

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 576! 

 Starting off today's party with some functional decor!


I gathered some pothos cuttings and tucked them in water filled mason jars to propagate.


The kitchen window sill was the perfect landing spot for them.

I can keep a watchful eye on them and they look pretty, to boot.

Once they have sufficient roots, I will plant them in soil and move them elsewhere in the house.

It's always fun to create new plants from the clippings of another.

"A beautiful plant is like having a friend around the house."

~ Beth Ditto

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 575.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring baobabs and baobab juice, it's lovely to see when people get to know these amazing trees. And wishing you a joyfull weekend, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Food nutters! I love discovering new things to try. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzanne. I love your kitchen windowsill with the pothos cuttings in Mason jars. So simple, but beautifully organic. Thanks so much for hosting a lovely party and for featuring my husband’s drone shot of our garden. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! Simplicity is my middle name. 😊 I always enjoy seeing your garden and the aerial view gives it a whole new perspective. Wishing you a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to host, Stephanie! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is a fun pastime for me, Virginia! Happy Summer ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for hosting this awesome party weekly, much appreciated

    I linked up this week with = 39+40.
    If you have not joined us as yet at SSPS, you will find the linkup information under BLOGGING: seniorsalonpitstop We hope to meet you there virtually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to provide the party, Slabs! Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to host the party, Debbie! Health and Happiness ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Patrick! Keep smiling ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for Suzanne! I hope you have an amazing week :) hugs- Tanya @twelveOeightblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you, Tanya! Much appreciated ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top