Friday, July 28, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 575

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 575! 

 Starting off today's party with a near miss happy save!


DH was power raking the other day and got off to check something on the tractor, only to find an egg filled robin's nest tucked above the rear end of the machine.

I moved the nest back to the area where the tractor was originally parked, hoping the mama bird would find it.

When DH finished for the day, he parked the tractor back in its initial spot and placed the nest back on the rear end.

Much to our delight, the mama bird did indeed find the nest and is sitting on the eggs once again.


This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last.

We have learned to make small adjustments in order to live with nature. 

"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."

~ Gary Snyder

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 574.


Vintage Drum Table Makeover at Twelve O eight
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

20 comments:

  1. I am so glad mama robin found her nest safe. “We have learned to make small adjustments in order to live with nature.” I love this Suzanne. Thank you for hosting and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As was I, Pam! Some things are just a minor inconvenience for us, but a life changing moment for the creatures that live amongst us. Wishing you a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Awe those eggs! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Shelley! Robin eggs are just the sweetest. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including my Blueberry syrup recipe! I appreciate the ongoing support

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Estelle! Nothing better than freshly picked blueberries and your syrup recipe sounds so delicious. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my post about Living with the seasons. I feel honored, and you made my day : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Momfever! I so agree with your thoughts on 'Living with the seasons'. Fresh air and sunshine does a body good, no matter the season. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Sweet ending for the robin nest! I hosted mourning doves in my home's gutter this spring. I wish, someday, to host hummingbirds, and be able to see it! Interesting features this week to start my weekend - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! I was so relieved to see the mama bird back in the nest. I remember your mourning doves and thought you were so lucky. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. We have a Robin's nest in one of my Alberta Spruce trees that i have in a patio pot...They should be leaving the nest soon though!
    Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun for you, Debbie! I love discovering nests and watching the nesting cycle. Enjoy them while you can. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Super cute robin eggs. Hope they will hatch.

    I have linked up this week with = 53+54
    Hope you will join us at SSPS and share your own awesome post/s with us
    You will find the linkup information (1) In the Top bar under Blogging: Weekly Senior Salon Pit Stop OR 2nd image In the sidebar. We hope to meet you there virtually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Slabs! I can understand why 'Robins Egg Blue' is such a popular color. Happy Summer ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Aww sweet photos. Happy Saturday, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. What a interesting and cool find. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun find, Patrick! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. Oh how sweet to see those little nests! Thank you so much for including my vintage drum table makeover in the features this week and hosting too Suzanne :) Hugs- Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Tanya! Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top