Friday, January 19, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 601

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 601! 

 Starting off todays party with a rare sighting!


This is an older picture, but one that is well worth sharing.

If you look above the old truck and to the sky just above the tree line, you will see a soaring eagle.

We have seen a few of these beautiful winged creatures over the years, but rarely in winter.

It was such a happy moment for me to be able to capture this on film.

As they say, it's the little things!

 "An eagle uses the negativity of a storm to fly even higher."

~ Eric Thomas

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 600.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

22 comments:

  1. I love the photo you shared of the soaring eagle. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! It's always fun to capture special moments on film. Happy Winter ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo, Suzanne. I am so glad you captured the sighting. If someone would have told me 20 years ago that bald eagles would nest nearby our home I would not have believed them. They are a beautiful sight flying above our house. Thanks so much for hosting. Stay warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! They are majestic creatures and it's always a thrill to see them. Enjoy your winged visitors. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring my vintage Valentine's Cards. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Claire! The vintage cards are so interesting to see. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Love the snow pics!
    Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!! And thanks for providing so much inspiration!! I hope you are staying warm and cozy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! The snow does make for pretty pictures! Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. So many pretty winter ideas - and I love the snowy photo! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Shelley! Everyone has been sharing so many inspiring winter posts. Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my tin Valentine. Thanks, too, for hosting the party.

    I've never seen an eagle in the wild. I've been told that one has been spotted quite often at the lake behind my house. Everyone seems to get a glimpse of it but me. I'm holding out hope that I'll get to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Virginia! It's always a thrill to see one - at least for me! Sounds like you are overdue to see one, so I'm sending you good vibes that it happens. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Your snowy pic with the eagle is gorgeous! Isn't snow beautiful? Thank you for hosting this lovely party -Marci @ Old Rock Farmhouse & Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marci! The snow really does make some beautiful scenery and the eagle was the icing on the cake. Happy Winter ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for hosting Suzanne. Always great to be here.
    My links: 65+66. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Slabs! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. That is such a beautiful pic. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick! Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. What an amazing picture. They are fascinating creatures. Thanks for sharing and hosting. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, MaryJo! Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. I have only spotted an eagle one time along our riverbank, and oh my, it was so exciting. That picture in snow is glorious!
    Here's hoping you've survived this past week's winter storms. We are just now thawing out, and I'm sharing lots of color in hopes of seeing it, come spring.
    Thank you for being our host, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a treat to see one, Rita! We are in the midst of a cold snap at the moment, but they say it's supposed to be a high of 45° tomorrow. Such is life in New England! I will check out your color filled share, as it sounds pretty good right about now. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top