Saturday, February 3, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 603

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 603! 

 Starting off todays party with the beginning of a little stitchery!


Lately, I find myself admiring the many beautiful hand stitched projects shared on Instagram. 

With that admiration, came a yearning to get back into it.

Being that it's been some time since I've done embroidery, I wanted a gentle start.

I found this free pattern for a bouquet of lavender and daisies from Bev at Flamingo Toes blog.

The very first stitch was an instant reminder of why I was yearning this.

It turns out that some linen, a needle and thread are just what this winter weary gal needed.

 "Sewing mends the soul."

~ Author Unknown

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 602.


John Oliver's Cabin at Paint with Joy


Conversation Heart Clay Gift Tags at It All Started with Paint


How to Sew a Scrap Felt Heart at Sum of their Stories




Charred Broccoli at The Copper Table


Valentine's M&M Cracker Bark at Juggling Midlife

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne! The bouquet of lavender and daisies is going to be so pretty. Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you a lovely week ahead, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I think so, too! I find needle work to be so relaxing. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzanne. Love your stitchery, I need to start again
    My links: 36+37. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Slabs! Hope you are able to start stitching again soon. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!! And thanks for providing so much inspiration!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Debbie! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing my V-Day project with your lovely readers!!! So greatly appreciate being included with so many wonderful features! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Linda! I love your clay tags - so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Hi Suzanne! It's our first time visiting and first time linking up! Your embroidering project has motivated me to revisit my love of this hobby from earlier in life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Laura! It's always nice to see new friends. Happy to hear that my little stitchery has inspired you to start up again. It's such a lovely hobby. Happy Winter ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Some very nice needle work. I am at #49 and #50. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick! I am enjoying working on this little stitchery. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top