Friday, February 9, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 604

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 604! 

 Starting off todays party with a small finish!


This is the completed embroidered piece that I shared with you last week.

I found this free pattern for a bouquet of lavender and daisies from Bev at Flamingo Toes blog.

I reduced the design to sixty percent, so the finished stitchery is in a 4" hoop.

While it may not be perfect, I enjoyed each and every stitch and envision many more hand stitched projects in the future.

 "I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet."

~ Author Unknown

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 603.


Upcycled Football Vase at My French Twist


Broccoli Mac & Cheese at Homemade on a Weeknight




Banana Pudding Poke Cake at Recipes Simple




Valentine Cookie Bars at Crystal and Comp


Valentine's Day Oreos at Walking on Sunshine Recipes

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

18 comments:

  1. That broccoli mac and cheese looks amazing! Thanks so much for hosting the party, Suzanne. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! The Mac & Cheese does look pretty delicious! Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzanne, the finished bouquet is so pretty. It makes me want to start needlework again. Thanks for hosting and wishing you a beauty-filled weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I see a lot of things I could have done better, but being my first piece in some 40+ years, I am pleased with how it turned out. I will keep at it just for the meditative feeling it gives, if nothing else. 😊 May your week be filled with sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting a FABULOUS linky party every week, Suzanne!
    Don't forget to join us over at the Creatively Crafty Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
    https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party/
    Followed and Pinned!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to host the party, Beth. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!! And thanks for providing so much inspiration!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Debbie! Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for including my Broccoli Mac & Cheese this week. I appreciate the ongoing support..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dish looks so yummy, Estelle. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Your embroidery is so beautiful. I'm hopping over to Flamingo Toes site now so I can take a look at her pattern. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! It was a nice little project to dip my toes back into the embroidery world. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. WOW so many valentine ideas. Thanks for hosting
    My links: 98+99. We will be honored and happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there were a lot of fun Valentine themed projects shared. Have a wonderful week, Slabs ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Suzanne, your embroidery is such a sweet piece. I like how you tailored the pattern to a smaller size. Little pops like that around the house are such nice touches. I am really ready for spring, given how our weather has been so great lately, and things starting to green up everywhere, even after January snow.
    GIven the choice of carbs or sugar, and I'll choose carbs. That broccoli mac & cheese looks fabulous! Thanks for always choosing great variety in your features. Happy February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! It's been many years since I have done embroidery, but I was instantly reminded why I enjoyed it so much back then. It's such a relaxing hobby. I am looking forward to spring as well, but we have a ways to go till that happens. You have given me hope that warmer days are ahead. Enjoy your beautiful weather. Peace and Blessings ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. That piece is beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Patrick! It was a nice simple piece to reintroduce myself to embroidery. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top