Saturday, February 17, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 605

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 605! 

 Starting off todays party with a sneak peak of my latest work in progress!


I am continuing on with my journey back into the world of embroidery.

The placement of each and every stitch settles me.

For this, I am thankful 

 "Sewing mends the soul."

~ Author Unknown

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 604.


Vanity Turned Into Nightstands at A Ray of Sunlight


DIY Denim Necklace at Pillar Box Blue


Air Fryer Sugar Cookies at The Wooden Spoon


Sweet Potato Cauliflower Tacos at The Copper Table



Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I can’t wait to see your embroidery piece completed. Thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a lovely finish to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! This little stitchery has been so fun to work on. As I said, I am enjoying each and every stitch. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thanks again for hosting this wonderful party! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that I truly appreciate it!! I hope you will have a great week! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Debbie! Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my denim necklace. I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Claire! I love your continuing theme of projects made with denim. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I really like this stitching too, Suzanne! Are those little French knots that make up the boxwood? So darling! And so is the crafter heart feature, and the boho necklaces! What a fun Saturday Sparks! It's a briskly cold weekend, but the sun is shining beautifully. Have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! Yes, those are French knots and I too, think it's darling! Julie's heart embroidery is lovely and her backstory makes it that much more special and Claire never ceases to amaze with her denim ideas. Sounds like we are having the same weather and I am loving every bit of the bright sunshine, albeit quite cold. May your days be filled with joy and happiness ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Looks like it will be beautiful when it is done. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top