Friday, February 23, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 606

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 606! 

 Starting off todays party with my latest hand embroidery finish!


I followed this Winter A-Frame Cabin tutorial by Kylie @saintrogersstreet

I love all the little extra details she included on this piece.


She does a wonderful job on the video she shares.

Seeing the step by step process is so helpful and for this, I am thankful.

Summer is for surrendering; winter is for wondering.

~ Debasish Mridha

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 605.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are having a great week!! And thanks for providing so much inspiration!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne. I love your embroidered cabin, it turned out beautiful! Thanks for hosting and a special thank you for sharing my Simple Southern Sunday. Wishing you a lovely weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I'm really enjoying my stitching time. Happy to feature your Southern Sunday post and I agree that there is something about winter sunset's that make them stand out. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Hi Suzanne! Happy Saturday and thank you so so much for sharing my Easter door basket! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature your Easter door basket, Nicolle! Such a sweet idea for Easter. Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Your finished stitching is adorable! It's another wintry Saturday for us, nipping at the heels of spring trying to make headway Thanks for the cozy features and party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! Time spent stitching is time well spent, at least for me. 😊 It's quite chilly here today as well, but the weatherman is predicting warmer temperatures for most of next week. Spring will find it's way to us both in short order. Have a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my cozy winter ideas! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature your cozy winter post, Shelley! I agree that winter in Vermont is fabulous. Enjoy your surprise bonanza of snow. Happy February ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Awe, thank-you. Each and every stitch was a joy. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting Suzanne, and thanks for hosting.
    My links: 38+39. We will be so happy if you share your blog links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Esme! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love your latest embroidery piece. You have made me want to give it a try. I am going to watch that tutorial for inspiration. Thanks so much for the party! Have a great week. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks MaryJo! Happy to know that my embroidery inspired you. Hope you will give it a try. It's such a relaxing hobby. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick. Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top