Friday, March 1, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 607

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 607! 

 Starting off todays party with the beginning of a new stitchery!


It's cold here today - the perfect excuse to start a new stitchery.

Then again, lately anything is a perfect excuse to start one.

As I shared, our little Delilah has gone to the rainbow bridge.

Thankfully, I found my way back to hand embroidery recently.

Hand stitching settles me and is helping me maneuver this new normal.

Sewing mends the soul.

~ Proverb

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 606.




How to Print on Tissue Paper at My French Twist






And finally, a recap of my share from the party - She left us on a Friday..

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Easter bookmarks at this week's party, Suzanne. I am honored and grateful and I am so sorry about your sweet little Delilah. ❤️
    Maria @ Krafty Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Maria! Your bookmarks are such a lovely way to honor the day. Thank-you for your kind thoughts regarding Delilah ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. I was sorry to hear about Delilah. Losing one of the family is always hard. May your memories and photos bring you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Sandra. We were blessed to have had Delilah for as many years as we did. She made our world better. Much appreciated ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so, so much for sharing my pillows!!! And thank you for hosting us all each week! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Linda. I love finding new sources for pillow covers and you found some beauties. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Love all the features. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is my pleasure, Priyam. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Suzanne! I love all of your stitchery. Still thinking of you in the loss of Delilah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Pam. Working on these embroidery projects has been very therapeutic for me. Have a lovely week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Farro Salad this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Amy. Your salad looks delicious. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thinking about you and your sweet angel during this difficult time. May you find peace in all the wonderful memories. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, MaryJo. Your kind words are much appreciated ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Great link up! Congrats to all the features this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. Thanks again for hosting this wonderful party! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that I truly appreciate it!! I hope you will have a great week! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Debbie! Have a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting this party! I've linked up at #98. On my way to visit other links!
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Debra! Happy March ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. Great features and I love that bookmark Maria shared. Wishing you a fantastic day and thanks for hosting Suzanne.
    My links: 101+102. We will be delighted if you share your post links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Slabs! It's always fun to go through the linkups and choose some to feature. Glad to hear you enjoyed them. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  12. Yes it is. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for featuring my daybed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Hannah! Your daybed turned out great. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top