Friday, May 31, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 620

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 620! 

 Starting off todays party with a little propagating!


Over the years, I have added to my houseplant collection by rooting cuttings in water.

There is always something propagating on the windowsill. 

Today's clippings include Baltic Blue Pothos, English Ivy, String of Pearls and Silver Streak Pothos.

Some take longer than others to bare their roots, but I will give them all the time they need. 

"In some native languages, the term for plants translates to 'those who take care of us'."

~ Robin Wall Kimmerer

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 619.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

23 comments:

  1. The little plants look great on your windowsill! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! The window would be so bare if it were not for the plants. Wishing you a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, have a great week ahead, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to host, Melynda! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Suzanne, I love seeing your window sill with plants rooting! Thanks so much for hosting each week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Pam! Propagating my plants is one of life's little pleasures for me. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Your windowsill, with its plants, is very calming and beautiful. 🌱🌸 Thank you for hosting this wonderful linkup each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Stephanie! Tending to my plants brings me a sense of calm, so I'm happy to know you see it as well. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Suzanne! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Moois van mie! Your cathedral photos are wonderful. I can only imagine how beautiful it is to see in person. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Happy June, Suzanne! Those cuttings on your sunlit window sill are beautiful! What a charming idea! As I scrolled through and checked out a few of the link ups, I was reminded of many things I love about this time of year! Thanks, as always, for hosting! Wishing you the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Laura! I love all things 'planty', so being able to create new greenery from just a few cuttings brings me joy. Glad to know you were inspired by the link ups and yes, this is a beautiful time of year. Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. I have some Rose of Sharon I started this way. Pretty amazing, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is Michelle! Such a simple way to multiply your plants. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Suzanne,
    As always ,Thanks so much for hosting!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to host, Debbie! Glad to see you are back to blogging. Enjoy those grandbabies! Happy June ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. Your plants look great, I need to start growing some house plants. Thank you so much for featuring my post, such a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! I highly encourage you to start some plants of your own. It's a very satisfying hobby. Keep smiling ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. Love your propagating pots
    Thanks, Suzanne, for hosting and having me over.
    My entries are numbered #88+89+90.
    Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Slabs! Propagating plants is such a fun way to add to my plant collection and it's a lot easier on the wallet. Have a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. Very beautiful and charming! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra! May your week be filled with smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top