Welcome to Saturday Sparks 22!
It is such a treat to go through all the wonderful links and see the variety of projects that have been shared.
Now, onto the fabulous features from Saturday Sparks 21.
DIY Smocked Curtains from Maison de Pax. Rachel shares her beautiful Smocked Drop Cloth Fabric Curtains with the details of how she created them.
DIY Barn Wood Shutters from Pallets from Prodigal Pieces. Larissa tells us how she created these fabulous rustic shutters using pallet wood and antique barn hinges.
Easy DIY Bathroom Tray from A Stroll Thru Life. Marty shows us how she created this pretty tank shelf. Love how she added the knobs for handles.Easy Lanyard Tutorial from Little Miss Kimberly Ann. Kimberly has a great tutorial for making a simple lanyard. This would make a lovely personalized gift for someone.
DIY Ruffled Skirt from One of a Kind. Kiana is a 13 year old blogger who found inspiration from a tutorial and changed it up to fit her personal style. So sweet!
Baked Churra Donuts from Kleinworth & Co.. Gina tempts us with another delicious recipe. I haven't made homemade donuts in ages, but this recipe has me thinking that I am long overdue!
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Links are open through Friday morning.
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.