Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 40

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 40!
There are days when I need a bit of inspiration to get my creative juices flowing. Thankfully, a simple trip visiting some of the wonderful links from Saturday Sparks gives me the boost I need. There is always something that speaks to me and sparks my imagination.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 39.
Handmade for Christmas: Trees by Vintage, Paint and More. Cathy is kicking off a 'Handmade for Christmas' series on her blog and shares her collection of gorgeous hand crafted Christmas trees in this post.

Thanksgiving Farm Table/Dining Room Tour Part 1 from Junkaholics Unanimous. Thanksgiving may be over but I had to feature Amber's wonderful Thanksgiving tablescape and dining room.  The natural elements and rustic charm say welcome home to me.

Canvas Print to Chalkboard at Little Brags. Christine is changing things up in her home and repurposed an Italian landscape canvas into this fabulous chalkboard. See her before and after to see what a huge difference this one change made. 
DIY Pallet Christmas Tree Tutorial by Fort Ledbetter. Marie shares a nice tutorial on how to create this cute and funky Christmas Tree with its own stand from pallet wood.
Beach Tree by Craft Dictator. Rhonda shares her version of a Beach Tree. The design is similar to Marie's pallet tree above, but the color and varying board widths give the tree a totally different feel.

We Want to Save Old Houses by Living Vintage. In this post, Kim answers the question 'Why do you salvage old homes?' I for one am cheering her on this journey to save our history.

Gardening 101...,My First Fall Garden by Glass Slipper Restorations. Cindy gives us a tour of her garden and explains the trials and challenges she has faced on this new adventure.

Simple Roasted Veggie Sauce by Lamberts Lately. Leslie dispels the myth that gourmet cooking has to be difficult and proves it with her delicious and simple recipe for a 'Roasted Veggie Sauce'.

Driven to Extraction by Making Our Sustainable Life. Vickie is having a great time finding new ways to create homemade extracts.

Cranberry/Orange Salsa-Gluten Free by Simply Fresh Dinners. Robyn has come up with mouthwatering recipe for salsa that she describes as an "explosion of fresh fruit flavors in your mouth". You know I have added this to my 'must try' list.
Chocolate Mint Muffins by Kleinworth & Co. - Gina is once again tempting our taste buds with her decadent creations. Chocolate and mint - need I say more ; ) .
Making Hanukkah Cookies by Suburbs Mama. Rita shares a recipe she found for rolled sugar cookies, that she used to make these wonderful Hanukkah cookies.
And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Homemade Bread on a Cold Day.  The days are getting colder and nothing warms the soul like homemade bread.
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Very nice features. Thank you for the party and enjoy what's left of your Tksgiving weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow, Thanksgiving is just over and now we have all these fabulous Christmas recipes to look forward to. Everything looks so tempting, Suzanne and the DIY projects are truly inspiring.
    Thank you so much for including my salsa in your features. You have honoured me more times than I deserve! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The features are all so incredibly inspiring- thank you for including me. LOVE your bread- you are so right about making homemade bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my little trees this week and thank you for your lovely party.. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Suzanne, what a big surprise to see my chalk board featured here today....thanks so much for another feature from your super party! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Suzanne! Can you believe it's almost December!!!!! Thank you so much for the feature! I hope your weekend is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my garden, this week I have linked up a tuturial on how to restore vintage hardware, #25. That homemade bread you made looks so delicious! Makes my mouth water! Thanks for hosting.
    blessings,
    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my garden this week! I just linked up a tutorial on how to restore vintage hardware #25. That fresh bread you made looks sooo delicious! Making my mouth water! Thanks for hosting, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Blessings, Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. always inspiring links. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my pallet Christmas tree!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. I love all the features and clicking through the link ups.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the feature!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top