Friday, May 10, 2019

Saturday Sparks Link Party 321

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 321!

Starting off todays party with a little confession.


After 30+ years of playing the cover up game, I have officially given up the battle and stopped coloring my hair.

And to be honest, I wish I had done it sooner!

My hair stylist started the ball rolling by doing silver highlights to soften the stark demarcation line. I have had them done twice now.

I am now at that crazy transitional point where the once colored strands are meeting up with the newly grown out salt and pepper locks, but I'm ok with it.

It's funny how we adjust to the changing seasons of our lives.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy."

~ Anne Frank

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 320.


DIY Bicycle Basket Liner at The Scrap Shoppe Blog




Portable Outdoor Beverage Bar Cart at The Interior Frugalista


Wine Bottle Wind Chime at The Apple Street Cottage




Mother's Day Tablescape at My Hubbard Home




New Potato and Leek Soup at Home Sweet Homestead


Frozen Pineapple Mai Tai at Mighty Mrs.


Homemade White Queso Dip Recipe at Home Cooking Memories

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my " Lighthouses of Vancouver." It's an honour to be amongst all the great posts that are linked up.
    Thanks for hosting. Your hair looks great.
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Thelma xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful features! Thanks for hosting and have a happy Mother's Day!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going natural with your hair!! I did it several years ago and it was one of the best things that i ever did!!Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the au naturale group, Suzanne! I stopped coloring mine last year and like you, wish I had done it years ago! I get far more compliments on my hair than I did when I colored it. Thank you so much for featuring my outdoor portable beverage cart, I'm thrilled to be among so many wonderful features. Happy Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top