Sunday, March 27, 2022

Açaí Bowl

My eldest daughter first told me about these 'Açaí Bowls' and I've been hooked ever since. They make them at a favorite ice cream spot of ours, but it's quite a drive for us. In short order, I figured out how to make them at home.

Açaí Bowl at Pieced Pastimes

One advantage of making them at home is that I can control the ingredients. I use the 'Zero Sugar Açaí Packets' and when combined with the banana and berries, it is perfectly sweet. 

@plantedinnewhampshire Açaí Bowl - Recipe in comments. #wfpb #plantbased #acaibowl #acaibowlrecipe #smoothiebowl #vegan #vegetarian ♬ Blue Blood - Heinz Kiessling & Various Artists

Now, onto the recipe:

Açaí Bowl

Print Recipe

• 1 Acai Packet - I prefer the 'Zero Sugar'
• 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
• 1 frozen Banana
• 1/2 cup frozen Strawberries
• 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries

Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender. Pour into a bowl and top with banana, strawberries, blueberries, granola and a drizzle of almond butter.





Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top