Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 582

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 582! 

 Starting off today's party with this beauty!


Just look at that perfect face!

We have seen a lot of deer here over the years, but I think she may be the prettiest one yet.

Yes, she is molting and looks a bit off, but that is normal for this time of year. 

The light summer coat sheds as the darker winter coat grows in. 

But, oh that face!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man."

~ Charles Darwin

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 581.


Saturday Blue Jeans Baby Blanket at Sew Crafty Crochet




Keto Buckeye Cookies at Fit To Serve




And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Moody and Minimalist Living Room

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to host, Stephanie. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. I hope you're enjoying the early fall weather! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am Shelley! Hope you are as well. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this nice place to take a break from all the hustle and bustle of retail prepping for the Happy Thanksmas season I've been doing lately, Suzanne. Your own home always leaves me with a sense of calm, too. T'onna's blue jean blanket and Michelle's broccoli soup are my favorites I've pinned this week. And while I've offered a virtual shopping spree with readers to our antique booths with my post this week, I found myself indulging on Sew Crafty's Etsy shop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! Glad to know that visiting the party offered you a breather from your busy days of late. I will be sure to check out your latest post. Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful picture of that gorgeous deer...
    Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! She really was a beauty. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful picture. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick! It was fun to capture this pretty girl on film. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top